Spoiling the fun
The US Senate refused to support a supplemental spending bill that would provide about $61 billion in urgently needed aid for Ukraine. Senate Republicans voted unanimously to block the emergency spending bill. The result, which had been expected, threatened Democratic President Joe Biden's effort to provide new aid before the end of 2023
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.