"The Spanish Mediator"
"Indignation" and "shame" is what prompted the Spanish government's president, conservative Mariano Rajoy, in a 15-minute telephone conversation yesterday with his US counterpart Donald Trump and In which he offered himself as a "mediator" in the conflicts he maintains with Latin America, especially with Mexico.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.