Spain turns lefter
Spain’s ruling Socialist party has struck a deal with the radical leftwing Podemos that opens the door to the country’s first coalition government in modern times. The challenges are huge: on the economic front, some fear the shadow of the 2008 financial crisis; on the social front, ideological fractures continue to escalate, especially in Catalonia
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.