Soft as Netanyahou...
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced on Monday a "pause" in the process of adopting the justice reform under consideration in Parliament, and contested in the streets for nearly three months.
While demonstrations sometimes enamelled with violence have been repeated every evening since Thursday and on the eve of a new day of mobilization, the tenant of the Elysée reaffirmed that the reform was "necessary" and would not be withdrawn.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.