According to Wikipedia, a social enterprise is 'an organization that applies commercial strategies to maximize improvements in human and environmental well-being, rather than maximising profits for external shareholders'. Simply put, social enterprises do not put profit first. This illustration is part of a series we made for Social Enterprise NL.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.