Patients in northern Italian hospitals are receiving respirators, produced by hacked scuba gear that was shipped by Decathlon. Italian company Isinnova has invented 3D-printed adapters to turn snorkels into C-PAP oxygen masks, according to 3D printing Media Network. The company's 3D printed prototype was "proven to be correctly working," and hospital staff was "enthusiastic about the idea." On the Isinnova website, anybody can connect and learn how to follow the same practice in their own country.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.