A shift to the right
Hillary Clinton officially declares she'll announce on Sunday her 2016 White House run. Her logo (which has been widely criticized) is a blue "H" with a horizontal red arrow running from the left to the right. Is this direction casual? Or it is a symbol of Hillary's political purposes?
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.