The Moscow City Court on Wednesday evening recognized the Anti-Corruption Foundation founded by Alexei Navalny (previously recognized as a "foreign agent" in Russia), as well as Navalny's headquarters and the Foundation for the Protection of Citizens' Rights (also recognized as a foreign agent) as extremist organizations, and banned their activities in Russia.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.