SELF DRIVING FUTURE
The car that drives itself seems to have made the first victim. An electric Tesla is over alone under a TIR that its software has not been able to identify in time. What makes the news even though at the time the relative percentage of accidents caused by these cars is much lower than those caused by real drivers. Inevitably it arise any doubt about the need to magnify the possibilities of robotic technology. as long and not only with what GOOGLE is doing with his "Self driving car Project". But admitted that all the "bugs" of intelligent software will be removed, we, what will we do we?
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.