Science and Politicians
In some countries, experts consider that the response of governments to the pandemic was disastrous because, far from taking into account the criteria of experts on the subject, they based their policies on political and personal interests, leading to the collapse of the health care system, and a higher number of deaths.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.