Save The Sundarbans
The Sundarbans, one of the largest mangrove forests in the world, lies on the delta of the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna rivers on the Bay of Bengal. Recently it is under the threat of extinction due to the proposed Rampal Coal Power Plant. Building such a power plant so close to the Sundarbans will put a devastating impact on the forest eco-system.The power plant may address some portions of the ever increasing need for electricity, but inevitably at the cost of all the animals & plants.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.