Saddam’s Last Desperate Peace Move
"as-salaamu 'aleykum" or Saddam's Peace Greeting. April 3, 2003, Baghdad (Firdos Square), my own "two bubbles" on "the most staged photo opportunity since Iwo Jima" : a U.S. Marine looking "What The F*ck??!" -baffled, when the toppled statue of fallen dictator Saddam Hussein unexpectedly offers him the conventional Islamic peace-greeting.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.