Finnish and Estonian leaders want EU countries to stop issuing tourist visas to Russian citizens.
Russians should not be allowed to "live a normal life" and visit Europe as tourists while Russia is waging war, Finnish prime minister Sanna Marin told state broadcaster YLE on Tuesday. “Visiting Europe is a privilege, not a human right," Estonian prime minister Kaja Kallas said.
Latvia has already banned almost all issuance of visas to Russian citizens.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.