There is a an awaking in US politics against abuse of power towards sexual discrimination. In Spring of 2017, The Women’s March in Washington DC gathered millions of voices against Donald Trump’s actions during the presidential campaign, and the pink knitted hat with cat ears was a symbol of this resistance. Now in November 2017, a similar resurgence against women’s oppression is taking place and exposing the strongest political and business leaders for their abuse of power, except for the morally indignant who are gambling this will all be silenced once again.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.