Religion and Politics !
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.
Thanks dear Tjeerd ,I want to write to this nameless Anonymous friend , We have a proverb that says , that a thief has feathers on his head, In this cartoon , there is no sign of Israel or JEWISH at all, it is only related to Afghanistan, where religion and politics should be separated.
Try to raise your knowledge instead of violence.
I actually don't think it's meant to represent a Jewish man (although I can see why you would think that), but a Taliban extremist.
This is incredibly anti-Semitic. what is the intention behind the Chassidic JEWISH man with a gun? Are you trying to convey that Jewish people are killers? Who gave you the right to comment on the Jewish religion so negatively? Disturbing "artwork" Id say!
Thanks Enrico !
Thanks a lot dear Menekse!
Great work Shahid