The European Commission is preparing for a meeting on Wednesday which could pave the way for disciplinary measures against Italy and the possible freezing of EU cash to the troubled nation. Brussels last month rejected Italy’s 2019 budget, saying it flouted a commitment to lower the deficit
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.