This cartoon is part of a project with the University of East Anglia. Many humanitarian crises are under-reported. We should reconsider cultural familiarity as a news value. Conventional news often inadvertently reinforces a ‘hierarchy of human life’ by focusing on crises that are considered more culturally familiar to their audience.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.