Refugee migrant tragedy - Cruel Britannia
• Britannia fends off a refugee struggling in the water using her trident.
UK Government policy on refugees seeking asylum is forcing them to seek entrance to the UK via the English Channel in small boats. This is fraught with danger.
Priti Patel, the UK Home Secretary is encouraging her Border Force to turn back small boats in the Channel, against International Maritime Law, and in breach of the Human Rights Act.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.