This week is Haiti Week at Cartoon Movement. On January 12 we publish the first chapter in a 75-page comics journalism project focused on life in Haiti two years after the country was devastated by an earthquake that it is still recovering from. Leading up to Thursday, three Haitian editorial cartoonists will give their perspective on Haiti. Today, Jerry Boursiquot shows us how the reconstruction of Haiti is progressing.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.