Rents and house prices in the EU increased again in the third quarter of 2022, with respective hikes of 2.1% and 7.4% on the same period in 2021, new figures show. From 2010 until the third quarter of 2022, rents increased by 18% and house prices by 49%, according to data compiled by Eurostat
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.