Ready Set Go
Giorgia Meloni, leader of "Fratelli d'Italia". Caricature.
I think that Italy, my country, has not fully come to terms with its history and past. Fascism never really died. It returns to show itself in a more or less evident way, sometimes brazen, depending on the periods and the politicians who govern us.
It advances and retracts, advances and retracts ... like an ugly rocking horse.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.