Protection of human rights
The Nobel Peace Prize winners, former USSR President Mikhail Gorbachev and Novaya Gazeta editor-in-chief Dmitry Muratov, called on the Russian Prosecutor General's Office to withdraw the claim to liquidate the Memorial human rights organization, whose structures the Russian authorities have declared "foreign agents."
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.