UN secretary-general urges governments to tax 'immoral' oil and gas profits. Three of the world’s biggest oil companies - Exxon Mobil, Shell and Chevron - reported their biggest-ever profits last week, as Russia’s war in Ukraine drove up oil and gas prices
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.