Presidential Elections in Egypt
Presidential elections will be held in Egypt on May 23 and 24, 2012. Egyptians can choose who of the 23 candidates is best suited to lead the country towards prosperity. What will the new leadership mean for the position of Egyptian women? Together with Radio Netherlands Worldwide, we are running a special project on the many issues surrounding these elections.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.