Police violence in Colombia
Forty-two people have died during anti-government protests that began two weeks ago in Colombia amid discontent fueled by growing poverty and inequality during the pandemic. Colombian police have been widely accused of using excessive force to break up demonstrations and riots.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.