Pointing the gun
China apparently wanted to show claimants at South China Sea (also known as West Philippine Sea) who's boss when one of its warships pointed a radar gun at a Philippine naval vessel.
The radar equipment is actually a "gun control director" that can "track targets and makes all the main guns ready to fire in under a second."
Ironically, the Philippine government downplayed the incident with its defense chief Delfin Lorenzana saying that China may have only been testing how the Philippines would react to such action.
Manila has since filed a diplomatic protest over the incident.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.