Plastics Are Everywhere
Some researchers suggest that by 2050 there could be more plastic than fish in the oceans by weight.
Eating seafood contaminated with microplastics could damage the immune system and upset a gut's balance.
95% of adults have had detectable levels of BPA in their urine.
Humans may be consuming anywhere from 39,000 to 52,000 microplastic particles a year. With added estimates of how much microplastic might be inhaled, that number is more than 74,000.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.