Plastic is one of the biggest threats our world faces today. Manufacturers produce about 460 million tons of plastic a year — a quarter of which ends up polluting the planet. Next week, delegates from U.N. member states will gather in Paris to debate the shape of what some hope will become the plastic-pollution equivalent of the Paris climate agreement
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.