The paradox of COP28 in Dubai: The urgent battle to end fossil fuels being waged in a ‘petrostate’. There is a great deal of uncertainty and concern among activists and some countries about how the outcome of this U.N.’s annual climate conference may be affected by the fact that, for the first time, the host is a country whose income is so dependent on the oil and gas industry
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.