...has become an extremely hot-button issue in the U.S. While some states are trying to overturn the ridiculous "corporate personhood" laws passed in 1886 (in which corporations are recognized as "persons" for contract purposes,) others want to enact statutes in which fertilized ova are considered "people", in order to further limit access to abortion and contraception.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.