Peace and tragedy.
5 years have passed since the death of a Boeing 777-200ER of Malaysia Airlines, which flew MH-17 on the Amsterdam-Kuala Lumpur route and was shot down in the sky over the Donetsk region of Ukraine, over the fighting zone between the separatists and the missile of the series 9M38 released from Buk. All 298 people on board were killed: 283 passengers (including 80 children) and 15 crew members. The search for those involved in this continues.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.