"The growing web of connections between Stephenson, Wallis, Brooks and the News of the World raised serious fears his position as the country's top policeman was being compromised. On Sunday night, he used his resignation statement to angrily deny that the stay at Champneys was in any way compromising." Based on an article from the Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/18/champneys-spa-paul-stephenson-phone-hacking
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.