The other side of he coin
Sometimes we do not value our things and luck. Children cry because they do not want a type of candy, we complain because we do not have the most expensive and brand new shoe, or because we do not have a millionaire mansion, without realizing that there are others who have nothing, and they will be happy with half of our luck
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.