Opposition politician Alexey Navalny's homeland is waiting for him.
Opposition politician Alexei Navalny returns from Germany, where he was treated after being poisoned with Novichek poison. The Office of the Federal Penitentiary Service in Moscow on Thursday said that the agency is "obliged to take all actions" to detain opposition leader Alexei Navalny, whom the Federal Penitentiary Service accuses of violating the rules of conditional punishment imposed on Navalny in the so-called Yves Rocher case.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.