The spread of the virus in South Africa — where a very large proportion of the population has recovered from COVID — is fueling fears the virus could evade the current crop of vaccines. The EU’s health agency, the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, warned that Omicron “is the most divergent variant” of the coronavirus so far, “which raises serious concerns that it may be associated with significant reduction in vaccine effectiveness and increased risk for reinfections.”
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.