Obama's New Campaign Strategy?
Last week, Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act, an annual budget bill to pay for the nation's military. A provision added to this year's act 'would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention,' according to the AP. Obama subsequently promised not to do so, but never said he 'couldn't'.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.