Obama gives memorial speech for mass shootings
On Dec. 14, a lone crazed gunman shot up Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. 26 people -- 20 students and six adults -- were killed. Last night, President Barack Obama delivered an emotional speech at a community memorial service in Newtown that's still dealing with the unexplained massacre.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.