Last week, Kenyan media devoted plenty of ink and airtime to Luis Moreno Ocampo. The attention came after the release of Ocampo Exclusive, a video interview with the first ICC chief prosecutor that was based on questions crowdsourced from followers of The Hague Trials Kenya Facebook page. In what was his first media interview since leaving his office in The Hague, the Argentine lawyer said he had been asked by some diplomats to prevent Kenya’s current president and deputy president from running in the 2013 elections. Watch the Ocampo Exclusive video interview here. This cartoon is part of our project The Hague Trials Kenya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.