No to the Islamic Republic
The No! sentiment is simple, clear, and unmistakable. It means no to those who have denied Iranians their dignity. It means rejecting the theocracy and its ideology. It means the repudiation of the tired old reformist-vs.-hardliner trope. It is a revolutionary call, but altogether different from that of 1979: There is no anti-Western ideology, no fanatical leader, no call to arms, no promise of Islamist utopia. No to the Islamic Republic! is, rather, a peaceful, rational, secular, humanist call to win a future of democratic freedom for Iranians of different backgrounds and beliefs.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.