The night the lights went out in Athens
Today friends my house electricity got cut off... with two elders inside, one of wich suffers the consequences of a stroke... got cut off so we could be extorted to pay a tax that doesn't take in consideration one's ability to pay, nor our property value drop, nor that our salary dropped by 20%, a tax enforced with confiscations and imprisonement... This is Greece, and i wish it finally died, before killing us. It seems the reasons it existed stoped to exist themselves. And if this is "Europe" i wish it died too, it's an insult to civilisation.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.