Nicholas Pashinyan and protests in Kazakhstan
Armenian Prime Minister Nicholas Pashinyan, who is now chairman of the Collective Security Treaty Council, despite coming to power through similar popular protests, has responded to Kazakh President Kasim Zhomart Tokayev's request to send a military alliance to fight against kazakhs protesters.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.