The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) said Friday that the Nicaraguan Police and paramilitary groups have implemented a "pattern" of violence aimed at discouraging the participation of protesters in the protests that have been bleeding the Central American country for two months. "The Commission is particularly concerned about the murders, extrajudicial executions, ill-treatment, possible acts of torture and arbitrary detentions committed against the majority of the country's young population," the report reads.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.