New Kid on the Greek Block
Alexis Chipras, main contestant for the 17 June Greek elections.
- are the extremes rising in Greece? -...actually not, SYRIZA is not the extreme that's made out to be, and its demonised rhetoric is a normal (and actually mild) european socialist rhetoric. On the contrary, the European socialists have shifted heavily towards neoliberalism, and our lives have been driven to the extremes. SYRIZA is pushed to goverment by a former Greek Middle Class which has -through its suffering- been radicalised... The neo-homeless don't care for Euro or Dracma and hence this can't be the electoral dilemma.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.