Matteo Salvini's victory in Italy. With the poll about to end, the far right sweeps Italy with 34% of the vote and the League already becomes the first party in the country. After a hard campaign and a lot of wear, most Italians have chosen the policy of closing ports, expelling immigrants, defending products made in Italy and the rejection of European integration. In Italy, a European political laboratory, overcomes fear in the face of openness.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.