Navalny's smart vote and United Russia
United Russia has developed a plan to get a constitutional majority United Russia aims to maintain a constitutional majority in the state Duma after the 2021 elections and is looking for ways to counter the so-called "smart voting" that Alexey Navalny is campaigning for. To do this, the party must win more than 40 percent of the votes on party lists and win the overwhelming majority of single-member districts. To do this, it is planned to nominate "a certain type of candidates" – specialists "in a socially significant field or a socially approved field of activity" who are not afraid to communicate with people.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.