National Internet plan to protect dictators for more repression and killing!
The Parliament of the Islamic Republic of Iran has approved a plan called the plan to protect the rights of cyberspace users, after which the country's Internet will become so-called national, and after that any connection with outside Iran will be lost. The use of international applications will be impossible and domestic cyberspace will be under the control of the dictator. It is worth mentioning that the dictatorial regime cuts off the internet and kills the protesters after any protests so that no news is leaked abroad. By approving such a plan, killing and repressing people will be easy and hassle-free!
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.