On November 28, Egypt will hold its first parliamentary election since an uprising ousted president Hosni Mubarak in February. Will these elections pave the way for a free and prosperous Egypt, or will the country be haunted by the ghosts of the past? This cartoon is part of our project on the elections in Egypt.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.