The new official balance of victims of the earthquake that hit Morocco last Friday leaves 2,681 dead as of 3:00 p.m. local time (2:00 p.m. GMT), of which 2,530 would have died buried.
The information, confirmed by the Moroccan Ministry of the Interior, shows that at that time there were 2,501 injuries in the different affected regions, particularly in the Atlas region.
There are still many isolated villages, without electricity or water and awaiting rescue, but the roads are still blocked after the earthquake
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.