24 March was the International Day for the Right to the Truth concerning Gross Human Rights Violations and for the Dignity of Victims. Since 2010, the UN has marked 24 March as a date honouring the memory of those who have suffered widespread human rights abuses and to promote a global right to truth and justice. Some Kenyans have asked if Kenya should not have a day to honour the victims of the 2007-2008 post-election violence. This cartoon was commissioned by The Hague Trials Kenya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.