Monitor and steal subscribers' data
A visitor to the hacking forum, on Saturday, leaked phone numbers and personal data of hundreds of millions of Facebook users over the Internet, including the personal information of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
And a report from "Business Insider" stated that the leaked data is the personal information of more than 533 million Facebook users in 106 countries.
The British newspaper "Daily Mail", in turn, indicated that the leaked data had been traded among cybercriminals in exchange for money in the past, but Saturday it was republished on a piracy forum for free.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.